January 28, 2010

the link between art, people & nature

Went to visit the two new shopping malls in TST today, iSquare & K11. A bit disappointed with the shops and the overall feel inside. Truthfully, all the white walls inside iSquare were hurting my eyes. K11 had a warmer feeling but there were a few boys at the information desk & handing out brochures that looked funny and I couldn't really make sense of what they were suppose to be or resemble. I did see the "art" element of K11 but it wasn't that obvious. I walked past 2 paintings/photographs thinking they were part of the fascade of the shop between them.

Had dinner @ a ramen restaurant on the 6/F of iSquare. Their set dinners are quite delicious, very filling and quite reasonably price. I'd definitely recommend it.

Looking forward to going back to K11 again to visit the art again and to the upcoming exhibits too. In terms of iSquare, I think I'd only go back to try out the rest of the restaurants which all looked quite good!

No comments:

Post a Comment