January 30, 2010

my favorite headband

on new years, i made an incredibly impulsive decision to cut my bangs


i love bangs, i think they're so cute and i think that i look okay in it~
but they're so much work and i'm much too lazy to deal with them 

so i've had to find ways to keep my bangs out of the way until they grow out (which will take FOREVER). i'm sure it's a problem for a lot of people too so,

some ways I can think of are:
  • hair clips (they don't always stay in place & sometimes they hurt!)
  • headbands (they give me headaches if i have them on for a long time)
okay, so they're only two ways i can actually think of~
anyway here's a photo of my hair a few days ago
excuse how retarded i look >_<

i think this is a pretty good look and takes care of my bangs. i don't have to worry about it for the whole day. here's another photo to show you what it actually looks like...




it's actually a braided headband that starts from right next to my left ear then goes across the top of my head, behind my right ears and ends up being a hidden little braid at the bottom of my head!

so it takes only about 5-10 minutes to do (so it's still doable in the mornings!), but my arms are always in pain once i'm done. it does take a bit of practice but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple to do!


3 comments: